Monday, September 3, 2012

Zentangles and shameless plug.

First, the shameless plug...a new book will hit the shelves soon, one I fully recommend for readers of all ages. It would be an excellent gift for any crafters in your life. Why am I advertising it? Besides that I loved the first Stupis Sock Creatures book, and that I regularly craft monsters with socks? Besides that I know anyone from age six and up can make an adorable animal? Well, because I am one of the guest designers in this book! You get to meet my Snarfles. There is already a facebook page set up...I promise to buy ten copies of return of the stupid sock creatures....And you can preorder it already on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Return-Stupid-Sock-Creatures-Evolutions/dp/1454702842/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331321108&sr=1-1

Ok, on to tangling....

I found a new tracer pencil that transfers with an iron. This worked pretty good. It showed up pink, and I traced TheBrightOwl's pattern (there is a button for this website on the top of my page, she graciously gives us patterns to play with).

I added a piece of Flutter tile in the middle...a dash of Finery...

some Feathers (filled or unfilled), and a frame of Fescu.

Tadaaa!

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

Great zendala! Can you tell me what pencil that is, so that I can try to buy it in The Netherlands?

Fifi said...

bravo ;)

Joke Broekhans Geers said...

I like it this growing zendala!

Judy West said...

Very nice. I like the patterns you chose.

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Gorgeous zendala; and I too would like to know what kind of transfer pencil you used.