Monday, August 13, 2012

This is your brain on Pinterest

Pinterest makes you hungry. I know it is filled with pictures of twenty year old women who have six pack abs, extreme diet tips, and faux food with only one ww point....but....

When a Kappy and a Geppy are up late, and Kappy has had wine, and Kappy is looking at pinterest, and Kappy sees this:

Even when the caption reads "this is your brain on drugs"

Kappy thinks egg sandwiches are delicious.

Kappy shows Geppy and Geppy says "egg sandwiches are delicious with ketchup and cheese"

Kappy goes into the kitchen and Geppy says "well, if you are making one, two shouldn't be so hard"

 

Mmmmmmm

 

The Geppy cleans up :)

 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Ohhh, I slept through that!

Leeanna Henderson said...

Hey, my brain resembles that remark. ahahahahahaaa. I love Pinterest because there is a lot of funny pictures and some cool DIY ideas that I found work after tweeking.