Thursday, August 2, 2012

Excuses, Excuses


I have not blogged in a year, or thereabouts. Oh, I've blogged in my head, sure, but it never quite makes it to the computer or internet. My mother has frequently blogged twice a day, showing me it is possible if I put my mind to it.

My reasons? Work, for one. I was lucky enough to get a long term preschool subbing job. It kept me very busy and very tired.

Crafts, that's another...things like the beaded magic doll I decided I had to make last night because it was a full moon, or the quilts and crocheted blankies I feel compelled to create for all the new babies my young friends are having.

 


Self discovery. That's my last excuse, though I could come up with more if hard pressed. I've been reading fat activist blogs and books on why dieting is so horrible for your body. I've been getting my head and heart together. I feel very positive lately.

 

So now that I have the blogsy app on my ipad....I should have no more excuses, right? Because I sure do have a lot to say...Mostly about crafts, religion, stupid people, tolerance, acceptance, and weight....but hey, that is who I am!

2 comments:

AlphaBetsy said...

Hey!! Welcome Back!! You were missed. Glad to hear all is going well for you. :)

Mom said...

See? You can do it. And a lot can be said in just a few words.