Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm gonna throw this computer out da window

here's another reason I haven't been writing a lot- especially on facebook- my dumb cursor keeps thinking for itself- I mentioned how it sticks a word in the middle of another word, much like a turducken.
and I can't get on Igoogle anymore. and on google, my blogger doesn't show.
this netbook or my internet is playing with me to make me crazy. right now it tried to put playing in the middle of cursor
here's another reason I haven't been writing a lot- especially on facebook- my dumb cursor keeps thinking for itself- I mentioned how it sticks a word in the middle of another word, much like a turducken.
and I can't get on Igoogle anymore. and on google, my blogger doesn't show.
this netbook or my internet is playing with me to make me crazy. right now it tried to put "playing" in the middle of "cursor"
lemme type a paragraph and leave it like the cursor left it:
dog. The dog just sat there even though a be the Fox smelled good and not fox like.ping over him. crazy huh? the dog should have totally tried to catch the fox but he didn't. Maybe he was old, or blind. or couldn't smell the fo. Mayfox was jum
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy

see what I mean? It should have said:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. the dog just sat there even though the the fox was jumping over him. Crazy, huh? The dog should have totally tried to catch the fox but he didn't. Maybe he was old or blind or couldn't smell the fox. Maybe the fox smelled good and not foxlike.

how can I write when my cursor is trying to make me insane?

6 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

LOL_ see? The publisher wouldn't publish- then when it did, it doubled the first paragraph. Even typing this comment has been an exercise in patience.

Mara said...

I had that for a while and it drove me crazy. I can't remember what I did to fix it though, because right now my cursor is behaving very well!

Her Mom said...

Life is full of trials and tribulations - maybe a call to the manufacturer is in order?

Eesti said...

I wonder how you got so good. Ha-ha! This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your design is so perfect! You certainly know how to get a girls attention! I’m glad that your here. I feel like I’ve learned something new by being here.

Lisa said...

Get a Mac and switch to Wordpress? I'm just sayin'......

Magaly Guerrero said...

Mm, a possessed cursor, have you tried exorcism? Just kidding ;-) I know how a malfunctioning computer can drive a person mad. My poor Piano Man was battling with one that continue to crash whenever it felt like it. We just purchased a new computer, for him, yesterday. When the new one comes in, we shall seat in front of the old and laugh at it. Loudly.