Thursday, October 28, 2010

woohoo again!

I've been diligently working on finishing up my beautiful conical hat and corset/skirt to wear for halloween...especially now that I found out I can wear it to work tomorrow.  I have a fabulous image of me in my head dressed in my black spiderweb skirt and black helmet (I might attach a witches hat to it) on my scooter racing down the street (mom, not really racing- going speed limit or below, and always watching for idiots).  I also finished a puzzle ball I gave away for Mrs. B's giveaway, and got things ready to mail.  Plus! Plus! Plus! I picked out some cool new eyeglasses.  This weekend I am going to get an eye exam and my mommy directed me to the website Zennioptical.  Look at these cool frames I want for only 10 bucks- we will see what they cost with lenses, but it has to be way cheaper than I usually pay...




Frames at the optical doctor's are usually 100 bucks or so- these are only 10.  They have frames from 6-50 bucks!  For that price I can buy three or even more. I am so excited.  Plus, I'll be able to actually see!  One eye in my current glasses is a bit fuzzy, even when sober.

I'll get pictures of my Halloween attire soon!
TTYL K

5 comments:

AlphaBetsy said...

Super cute glasses. :) I can't wait to see your costume. I love the image of you on your scooter.

Lyn said...

Can't wait to see your costume. As yet I have nothing so will be living vicariously through you!

Mara said...

I think they will notice you if you were wearing a complete witch outfit on your moped. Espcially with a witch's hat.

I would love to be able to wear something special to work on occasion, but it's uniform every day sadly (mind you, during winter I will wear nice warm trousers as opposed to the see-through thin wool trousers of my uniform).

Her Mom said...

Spider Web skirt? Gives me the creepies!

Cellar Door said...

Oo00oOOoOOo00oOoo! Most definitely I would go with the fanciful green!

Merry Halloween!Cellar Door