Thursday, October 14, 2010

If I had 30 bucks right now........

I'd be broke again!  Because I was just looking up stuff I can't afford right now, and really want a hat for halloween( all good witches need a proper hat- I had another I liked but don't think my hair would hold one of those that are clipped on tiny and sideways), and came across this:
Is that just tooo cute for kitchen witches?  She's on etsy under REAM04.  The listing for this one is here.

The clip on ones I looked at before are under the link and under the name Witchystarr.  I like them, but blond hair isn't good for clips and such.

Ok- I'm off for now.  I might post yiddish later.  I have work at 1 today.  1-3, weird right?  5th graders, so hopefully they'll be calm.  About yesterday's post:  the kids were special ed.  I am assuming that there are medical reasons they were angry and violent, much like the medical reason I have depression.  I am still wondering why they are allowed to play games I wouldn't let my son play til he was 15 (when he solidly knew that gun and knife play are only for video games).  I also feel that speced teachers are saints.  I can keep calm, I am great with humor, I have tons of patience- but I couldn't do that everyday.  Thanks for your comments and kudos.  I like you all too :)

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey girl, there's a Prolific Blogger Award for you over at my blog today!

Her Mom said...

Wait! This looks different than it did last time I was here.

But couldn't you make one with a little fabric and a little stiffener?

Lyn said...

Hope you had a better day. Love the new design!

Lyn said...

The comments are doing really weird things... sorry if you get lots of the same. I was being persistent.