Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here's what I did today..Sunday 10-10-10

I love today's date.  Some kid was born today at 10:10 am- wouldn't that be soooo cool?  I wonder what that means astrologically.

Anyway- I stayed home and played hookie from boyfriend's normal get up before the sun to sell stuff Sunday event.  I slept in- why am I soo tired lately?  I read blogs.  I created some new artist's trading cards.  I'm in a few swaps on swapbot.

First swap is food related.  I'm not done with the cards, I don't think.

The second swap was something with the zentangle PUF.  I am really enjoying these tangles.

I will be posting tomorrow- on that jerk Columbus's holiday- for a lunes lunacy- the gripe will be very similar to a gripe or five I have made before.  Feel free to link to my McLinky tomorrow and gripe along with me.

TTYL! K

6 comments:

Her Mom said...

Those zentangles would take so much more patience than I seem to have. Although I might be able to do it if I got hung up on a long phone conversation. You know how I feel about phones.

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

The tangle took less time than the others- once you get the gist of it, they are a lot like quilts, and can be done rather quickly. I'll show you in December.

Lyn said...

The skelly in black and white is awesome, K. Is that big or trading card size?

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

The skelly is trading card sized- I just mailed it off for a swap today.Zentangles are usually 3 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches square- but they fit anything. Sites show pictures of people doing the tangles on shoes and gourds and their halloween pumpkins...

the skelly was a stamp I doodles around. I liked him :)

SuziCate said...

Love your cards. The tangle looks amazing. Looks like it is time consuming to create the tangle one, but the inticacy is what I love about it!

Nick said...

10-10-10 is cool. My favorite was 01-02-03.