Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blogging

I haven't been on in days!  But I haven't been ignoring you- I come home from work all worn out from taking care of boogery 3 year old, and am forced to take a nap.  Then I wake up and read all your blogs- I comment on some if my fingers are working- but I read all of them.  Then, I start sewing my new hat until my eyes are droopy, and I go back to bed.

I have to change verb tense here- that was bothering me, as I did that all last week.  Today is Sunday, so I slept in til ten and then forced myself to doze til 1.  I am afraid I am catching a cold and sleep usually helps me avoid them.  I'm up now drinking tea laced with orange juice.

Usually my mind is constantly going.  I am writing blogs in my head as I zoom off to work.  I am commenting on things and opinions always in my head.  My head was way too tired to do that last week.  I love the preschoolers, but as a teacher, I have to be constantly on and aware- then the lunch break is filled with getting stuff ready for the next class- then a fresh bunch of younger preschoolers appear for another 3 hours.  ack!

I have 7th graders on Monday.  I don't know if that is any more relaxing- but at least the day goes by fast and I am in no way bored!

Witchy Godmother gave me this award!  I've been popping on to her site for a bit now- Mrs. B showcased her and she has a cute and informnative blog.  Plus, I just realized the other day, you can hear her voice on her blog!  weird to put a voice to writing.
this award makes me laugh- she hasn't seen what I am wearing right now :)

OK- peoples, I will try to post more next week... just know I am reading and still enjoying the blogging world!

3 comments:

Her Mom said...

The real world is catching you! Sleep is good for colds - Pat has one now and he and Lily are spending their day, or most of it, on the couch.

Kathy said...

Yep, you have been needing some "down" time. I smiled when you talked about writing blogs in your head. Me too! Except then usually I can't rest until the blog finds its way into the blogosphere. Keep relaxin'...

LisaF said...

Oh, how well I know this feeling! If you have wandered over to my place lately, you probably noticed a change in address. I now live at http://www.peripheralperceptions.org/ and the story behind the move is my last entry on my .com site. It's been stupid busy and I'm so far behind on reading and commenting that I think everyone will probably drop me!