Thursday, September 16, 2010

I was going to prank someone- but realized I have no time.  Boyfriend brings his pimped golf carts to sports shows, and a big one is this weekend.  I had planned to make snacks today, maybe go hunt for a green dress to wear to the show (goodwill, walmart), and blog my heart out.  But he just called and said he was putting me to work! I guess I'll get off my lazy butt. So, instead, I am leaving you with a cute cat video.  This is Lazer who is after a penny on the trampoline. 



  video




I prewrote a post for tomorrow, but will be working all weekend!
TTYL! K

3 comments:

Her Mom said...

Have tons of fun!

SuziCate said...

Don't work too hard! Take time to enjoy part of your weekend!

LisaF said...

A very cute interlude. Lucky the person you were going to prank that BF had work for you to do!