Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"I" might imply what to post tomorrow.....

I on ABC WEDNSDAY!  And I have a few I words to post in Yiddish.  But after that I will lead you to an inane impromptu idea for a post you can do>>>>

Ibberbuttle - Senile
Iker - Substance; people of substance
Ipish - Bad odor, stink

Yeah- the rest looks German to me because they all start out with Ich, so that doesn't count as an I word, does it?  Iker reminded me of the word ILK- but that's Scottish.

She used to be an Iker lady, but she must be ibberbuttle because there's an ipish coming from her diaper or something .
Oofta! Oy Vey, that was bad.

Here's an idea I promised you.  Aunt Becky at Mommy wants Vodka posted an idea that I might follow through with tomorrow.  She talks about upping your views in google by pranking a celebrity name in your blog.  Who should I write about?  I might just have an idea.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh this sounds fun....do tell, I'm all for it, who we...errr...I mean you pranking?!

Mara said...

Well, the German Ich means I in English, so it would have been a perfect word anyway. (the Dutch word would be ik)

LisaF said...

You did a great job with the words given! And the photo is priceless!

Her Mom said...

When I become Uber Ibberbuttle, you'll be here to take care of me, right?

greekwitch said...

I love the celebrity idea. Something like; is Johnny Depp Wiccan? Not that i know of... Now on some topics i actually do know things about...
Not elaborate enough huh! lol
I do want to try it though!

AlphaBetsy said...

Ibberbuttle may be one of my favorite words ever. :)

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.