Friday, August 13, 2010

Lunacy

I'm gonna start a Monday meme thingy.  I signed up with Linkytools so hopefully I can work it out.  Monday- I'm thinking Lunes Lunacy- I plan to gripe about something.  You can gripe too.  Then link yourself on my linky thingy.  So I don't have to gripe about anything alone.  We will get it out on Monday and then the rest of the week we are free to be happy-go-lucky.
Warning- I plan to gripe about prop.8- California's proposition that stops gays from marrying.  I call it prop.hate. (h8). So, you might not agree with me- but I'm gonna say it anyway.
TTYL, K

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Rant on! You know I'll agree with you about No H8 on Prop 8!

Her Mom said...

That was just overthrown by a judge - but, of course, that ruling will be appealed and appealed and appealed.

I might join your gripe session - just depends on how I'm feeling. Right now I have no gripes.

Mara said...

Whenever we would go on holiday when I was younger, I always wanted one job: the complain, nag and gripe job. Just tell me what to moan about and you could have considered it done.

Needless to say, the rest of the family wasn't too happy about that deal and I would usually get stuck doing the dishes!