Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bluest eyes I have ever seen.......

For writer's workshop at Mamas Losin It- she gave us a blue eyes prompt.  How could I not do this prompt?  Have you seen my family's eyes?
Here's my Brother and then my Brother and me.
Our eyes came from this lady- MY Mommy.  She had her share of boyfriends because of these eyes (and her winning personality and wit)
These eyes came all the way from Norway.  Our Maternal Grandfather's family came from Norway and set up a farm in one of the Dakotas- The height of Brother and Kids came from "them Vikings" too.  I ended up with the German Hips and shortness.  (I blame it on my Maternal Grandma- I'll have to post pics of us another day)
Here's youngest- Yeah, ignore the mustache- but it's one of the few pics that you can really see her eyes.  They are almost mint colored- but still in the blue family.
Here's the middle- I've posted this pic and the story about Tobin before- He has famous blue eyes that have stolen the hearts of many.
Here's the oldest- His eyes are going towards hazel like his father's eyes.  But still slightly blue & gorgeous.


Daughter and Middle Son again- blurry because they are photos of photos :)
But you can't dismiss the eyes!
apparently,
I stole this guy's (Boyfriend) heart in highschool because of the eyes.
***They are magic ***

7 comments:

Her Mom said...

What can I say? Them're my family!

Lyn said...

Oh, love the blue eyes and all the family pics. Your elder son has mesmerising eyes - he's handsome young man!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now all I hear is that song "Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers!"

AlphaBetsy said...

Wow...you all do have beautiful blue eyes. I'm a little jealous.

gaelikaa said...

I agree. Those are BLUE eyes...

SuziCate said...

All those beautiful blues!!!!!! Bet you guys have stolen many a heart!

inannasstar said...

What a gorgeous family! You are all breathtakingly beautiful! Unfortunately, all we pass down in our family is big asses.