Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I will do over my summer vacation

Quick post today- I'm going to go get my cast removed.  I will make sure I post a nice picture of my emaciated and hairy leg.  I think I'll have a walking cast and still need crutches though.

Then Saturday- I get to pick up my most favorite brother from the airport.  He will be toting luggage and 11 students from the school that he works at in Korea.  I am forced to work (get paid) this summer with him.  I will be cajoled into going to Disneyland, touring newspaper conglomerates and radio stations, eating barbeque and popcorn, and staying at a lovely house with a pool. The children are very well behaved- especially if you compare them to American standards.  They are funny and sweet. 

Don't you feel so sorry for me?

5 comments:

TKW said...

You are a brave, brave woman. And obviously, have much more energy than I do. But I'm really excited to hear how all of these adventures go!

Her Mom said...

My heart cries for you, but my brain says "suck it up and tough it out!" I almost - but not quite - wish I could be there too.

SuziCate said...

Looking forward to hearing about summer vacation...I think instead of one report (what I did on my summer vacation!) at the beginning of the year, you will have lots of blog fodder!

Imagination Cakes said...

Now I know what your talking about. What a nice sister helping out your brother.

LisaF said...

Where's the rum?