Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm BA-ACK!


I'm still recovering.  I had a great two weeks.  I spent some time with (eleven) wonderful, energetic, smart, and caring children who made me feel valuable again.  I got to see my big brother in action as a teacher and caretaker (this just solidified my feeling that someday I want to be just like him).  I also was able to see things(the inside of radio stations, homeless shelter, and Angel's stadium broadcasting room) and meet great people (Like Rosey Grier, and Rico the recovering man at the hoeless shelter).  All in all, it was a growth experience.
There were some things I could have lived without: Disneyland is one of them.  Thinking I returned our car to the wrong rental place, another.
I hope to relive some of our experiences later on the blog- but right now it is all a blur, and I have to go read your blogs that I have missed so much.  Plus Suzicate at Water Witch's daughter tagged me, and I need to post that!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Good to have you back, K and really, really pleased you've had such a great time with your brother :-)

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

lol- HOMELESS shelter, though I assume it was hoeless too.

SuziCate said...

Yay, you're back! Looking forwar to catching up on all the stuff you've been up to!

LisaF said...

I got tagged by...your mom! Glad you are back and feeling good again.