Friday, May 21, 2010

Thyme is up!

You might not be able to see it, but the Thyme has popped up in the back!  I can save it in a bottle! I bought the aerogarden as a sorta impulse buy- because I wanted to start gardening, but can't see myself doing any hard work on crutches.  I also though that my mom and dad would enjoy one as they are eating healthier now- and their fresh tomatoes might need a bit of basil (and mozerella with a hint of olive oil and salt). (and a side of crispy french bread.)! Right Brother?  Right in 'thyme' for our visit.
What do I use thyme for? also coming up are basil, which I love, and chives.

ok- I'll talk to you later! I'll be sorta working with boyfriend at the Orange County Fairgrounds Extreme Sport Expo (or something of that sort)- talking up the wonderful golf carts that he "pimps". I'll be back Monday.  If anyone has a cool friday meme (how do you pronounce that?) for me to try-I'd be happy to go with it.
I'm also quite thrilled that google keeps telling me that I could print this out as a book whenever I feel like it.  What a cool memory book that would be! When I am 80 I can laugh at how I was thirty eight and still a bit drama like a teen ager! My kids can make fun of me!  fun to be had by all (really- I might just do it).
see you later! crocodiles!

4 comments:

Her Mom said...

Ah ha! So that's what you were talkin' 'bout.

Blurb.com says you can import your blog into their book software (which is free and easy to use) and get your book printed. Their prices are good too.

Don't stay on that leg too long!

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

ah- don't need the leg with the aerogarden. You'll see ;). the cast comes off right before I work with Geoff. By the time I can garden, It might be too late. so all my gardening will be inside!

Imagination Cakes said...

I tried gardening and so far it has been a total disaster! I planted strawberries and tomatoes. So far it's been a whole lot of nothing. I don't think I'm cracked up for gardening because I lack the patience. I try to be green, but I don't have a green thumb.

SuziCate said...

Smart to do your herbs inside...my dog keeps digging mine up. Well, she dug up the basil, oregano, and dill. I still have thyme, rosemary, cilantro,and flatleaf parsley. good luck with yours.