Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Q is for Quads



Ah! Another week of ABC wednesdays!  You thought Q would be hard?  nope.  I could post about my favorite shiny things- quartz crystals, or about my kids' favorite form of entertainment- Quads!  Since I focused on my middle child 2 days ago, and my youngest on yesterday's post, today I will focus on my oldest- my huge 17 year old boy.




These pictures were taken a few years ago.  Since then, he has taken up motorcycles, and become a little more daring.  I was so excited when I could get 6 inches of air- but look at this! It's like, WOW! His fearlessness and skill amaze me.  Oh, I'm sorry- skillz with a z. (makes it more current and hip) :)



TTYL! K

8 comments:

suzicate said...

That's a great picture. We have two sons and LOVE four wheeling! We had intended a little over a year ago to go out to Utah for a four wheel excursion...right about the time the market fell and gas went up. We ended up canceling reservations due to the fact that the price almost quadrupeled. But oh it would have been so much fun!

helenmac said...

Amazing photos! Just who was that "being jumped"? Brave sort, obviously!

Her Mom said...

Good job! But you weren't that far ahead of me!

LisaF said...

I knew there was a reason God didn't give me BOYS! Yikes! I think I'd have a heart attack just watching them.

Roger Owen Green said...

Great pic, but I'm airsick.

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Jay said...

That last picture is breathtaking! Yes, it does sometimes send your heart into your mouth when you see your big 17 year olds do stuff like this, but we have to let them, huh? Mine survived OK! ;)

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

He's jumping his dad, who is just as crazy as he is! I surely didn't take the last picture, because I was not about to let anyone jump me! I was too busy holding my breath to help him land safely- :)

Tumblewords: said...

Wild stuff. I have pictures of motorcycles in the air but no quads. LOL Thank goodness most of these daredevils survive!