Monday, May 24, 2010

Face of the Week- Origami


It's Face of the Week day at Spacial Peepol again!  This is my daughter's favorite kitty, Origami. He has a facebook page as well, it's under Oris Gami.  My brother calls him AIrplane ears. grin*

Ori was left at the Ex's shop in a box with his sister, who we adopted as well.  He had to be just old enough to be weaned.  One of his parent's had to have scottish fold in the genetics, thus the ears.

Ori is an awesome guy.  He has babied the other kittens that have come and gone.  He tolerated the daughter through the hyper years (she was even hyper when she slept).  He lays around without complaint. I guess you could say that he is one cool cat.

7 comments:

Her Mom said...

Cool Cats seem to run in the family. Aren't we lucky?

Sunny said...

What dear little faces. I love Scottish Folds.
☼ Sunny

jabblog said...

Sweet! He has such a patient expression.

Sistertex said...

He is an excellent cat! :) Sounds like such a wonderful guy, easy to be around. Very cute - love his ears of course. Great 'Face of the Week'! How old is he now? He looks so small to me in the photo. Thanks so much for participating in 'Face of the Week'! Have a wonderful week.

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

He was a baby in the first photo, about 3 in the second photo, and about 5 now.

Michael said...

Very cute. I like his ears.

desertnutmeg said...

Okay, I know Origami is the main subject (and great name btw) but look at the ears on the other kitty! Reminds me of Endora for some reason. Great photos!