Monday, May 31, 2010

Face of the Week Monday!

I love this meme: Face of the Week at Spacial Peepol
This week's face is Spike.  He's my brother's classroom pet.  I made him after I received the really cool book "Stupid Sock Creatures".  He's incredibly famous at Seoul Foreign School in Korea.  My Bro's kids would get to take him home on weekends and journal about what they did.  Apparently, he's spilled drinks on laptops and teased multiple dogs.  At this point, he is a little worse for wear, so he's retired.  His younger brother took his place, but Spike still hangs out in the classroom. 
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!

11 comments:

Her Mom said...

Yeah, I know spike. He's a cutie!

Jingle said...

very cute!

Sistertex said...

Oh Wow...very cool that you made that, even better is that so many kids loved it. One of the best face's ever to grace the 'Face of the Week' list! Thanks so much for sharing Spike and his story! I really appreciate you participating in 'Face of the Week'! Thank you! Have a great week....this guy is just *so* cute, it is no wonder that he became such a popular little guy.

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/shakira-where-r-u-face-of-the-week-14/

i posted my entry for face of the week #14.
welcome for a visit.

suzicate said...

Your sock creature is adorable! I'm glad he didn't committ sucide, tis much better to be loved to death which apparently he was!

Ebie said...

This is a very cool creation! I love it!

jabblog said...

That is such fun! Children love taking something special from their teacher home for the weekend and it gives them an extra incentive to try hard. Brilliant!

Rebecca said...

Spike has an interesting set of teeth!

Larry said...

My nephew did the Flat Stanley thing in school last year and he and Flat Stanley came out to Florida for a visit. It was awesome to see the things people do to make him feel welcome. Kids have the best hearts, to bad some lose their/there/they're(LOL) hearts as they grow up.

Michael said...

Retired? He should get his own tv show.

Coffeedoff said...

How cute is he!