Monday, May 17, 2010

Chexy Wexy


For my face of the week with Spacial Peepol, I have chosen to showcase my kids' dog.  I know, Isn't she gorgeous?  The epitamy of beauty and elegance.  I think they call her ugly-sexy, quite frankly.  Her name started out as Chex, when we got her about 7 years ago, because she is chihuahua and pug: chinese mexican, ch-ex- get it?  Anyway, she became Chexy rather quickly, and Chexy is sexy, chunky, and now Chexy Wexy.  I assume she let the kids know her last name when she started her own facebook account.  The dog has a nose!  She pretends she can't hear, and her eyes are looking old, but drop a taquito under the couch and she will guard it for a month (or more)!  If you want to see her enjoying food, I might be able to dig up the old youtube video of her eating her lollipop-

5 comments:

Sistertex said...

LOL...perfect! Love your description. Chexy sounds like a marvelous girl...love her head-dress (hat). She is indeed Sexy Chexy Wexy! A great face for 'Face of the Week'. She, along with your commentary made me laugh, I thank you for that! Thanks so much for sharing!

Her Mom said...

Perfect example of "so ugly it's cute"! Obviously overflowing with personality!

Coffeedoff said...

Ah bless!

Michael said...

Funny story. I had a dog who was deaf and blind when he got old but he would have stalked that taquito too.

Rinkly Rimes said...

Definitely the bridesmaid! I hope she advances to bride!