Saturday, May 29, 2010

awards beget awards


This one is from Suzicate at Water Witch's Daughter.  She's a real good read.  She says no strings are attached and there are no rules to this one.  So I get to post a pretty picture on my page.  If you feel the need to award yourself for a great blog- grab it.  If you visit my blog and I'm not yet following yours, grab it but leave a message so I can see who you are.
I have a follower or two that I don't know what blog they are attached to! Lemme know.  I appreciate seeing your little faces on my page and would love to know what you have to say each day in your blog.
If you are here and bored- go to the bottom right of my blog and feed the hamster.  He's cute.

5 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats on your award! There is nothing more glorious than getting sunshine with no strings attached! you are such a lucky girl ;-)

Her Mom said...

And I have deemed you versatile, so go here http://www.mysiteontheweb.us/?p=1064 to pick it up!

suzicate said...

You absollutely deserved some sunshine! Hey are you Carol's daughter? I just read the comment above this one...sometimes I'm kinda slow!

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

LOL- Suzicate! Yeah, I watched my mom blog the entire two weeks we went on vacation together. I've been reading her blog since day one. I was inspired by her to start a blog of my own. So, when I broke my leg and realized I couldn't work (Im a substitute teacher) and then by the time I could work summer vacation would be here, I decided to go for it!

suzicate said...

I'm glad you did! I enjoy both of your blogs.