Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day One

Okay- I'm tired of saying to myself "one day I'll start a blog". I guess today is as good a day as any. So today I started a blog. I plan to use this as a 'today I' type of diary. I suppose I'll celebrate a little and bitch a little on here as well. Hopefully I'll keep it up as I tend to be a starter but not so much a finisher. I'm more of a dreamer and planner than a doer. I like the process and want the product, but the work through the middle, not so much.
but, if my mommy can do it, so can I.

2 comments:

Her Mom said...

Alright! Go for it. It's a great creative outlet, I think. And now you've got lots of time, since your new career is just laying around. :)

Sistertex said...

Yes...here you are, a new beginning. Nothing to do but create here! Very cool - nice to see you!